This is brief guide on how you can Auto-compound Your tokens and enjoy High APY with your Non-custodial Wallets.
- Yieldmos allows you to increase yields by automatically compounding your earnings. The protocol generates yield across the Cosmos ecosystem by recognizing, composing, and packaging possibilities in a single platform.
- Yieldmos plans to provide a full range of options throughout the Cosmos ecosystem and beyond. Similarly, we want to deploy yield products throughout the risk spectrum, allowing customers to simply mix and combine yield possibilities to achieve the risk exposure they choose.
- Yieldmos offers non-custodial solutions, which means you keep full control of your assets while putting them to work.
Your support is Truly appreciated.
Non-custodial options enable you to keep full control of your assets while eliminating the threats associated with custodial practises.
Yieldmos never holds possession of your funds and can only carry out your instructions.
Yieldmos uses authz grants, a Cosmos SDK message authorization module, to do non-custodial activities on your behalf.
If you give someone custody of your possessions, you cannot ensure that they will only do what you want them to do. Hacking, theft, and bad actors? All of these are actual concerns associated with custodial solutions.
When you choose a non-custodial solution like Yieldmos, you retain control of your assets at all times.
Yieldmos’ non-custodial solutions reduce custodial risk — after all, it’s not your keys, it’s not your cryptocurrency.
Unlike closed-source custodial goods, Yieldmos always discloses the source of the yield.
You must authorize each activity conducted on your behalf while using a non-custodial alternative. If you don’t approve it, it doesn’t happen with Yieldmos.
You have to setup the Auto-compounding once and it will happen automatically for the next 90 days. Follow the steps given below.
Step 1– Go to https://yieldmos.com and click on Launch App.
Step 2- Click on Connect wallet, Check the Tick mark and Accept the Terms of services.
Step 3– Once your wallet is connected, scroll through the list of chains given. Select the chain you want to setup for Restaking.
Step 4– After selecting the chain, click on select strategy.
Step 5- Read the details about strategy and session duration (Fixed at 90 days) and Click on Next.
Step 6- If you are already staking it will show under “Existing Delegations”, but as you can see, we are not Staking any Atom tokens. In order to stake Search the validator in “New Delegations” Section.
Step 7– Enter the number of tokens you want to Delegate and Click on Next.
Step 8– Click on “use fine grained allocation”, to define the Proportion of your rewards for Auto-compounding.
Step 9- We have Selected the 10–90% Strategy, by doing this 90% of staking rewards will be auto-compounded back to the validator (Smartnodes) and rest will be left in wallet.
Step 10– We have created our custom Strategy, It will Auto-compound Atom daily for the next 90 days. Click on Confirm to save the strategy.
Step 11– Approve the Grant request in keplr. By giving this permission, users are only allowing Yieldmos to Delegate the rewards on their behalf. It doesn’t give the custody of your wallet.
Step 12– Congratulation, you have setup the Auto-compounding for your cosmos ecosystem tokens. You will see the Active strategies in the main page. (Estimated APY, Rewards earned, delegate Amount and Expiry for your Strategy)
Smartnodes Validator provides Proof of Stake services. Your assets are protected with our 100% Slash and Double Sign Refund Protection.
- We are quite involved in the Cosmos and enjoy helping out where we can. Community is what drives us. Active voting on ideas is done by the Smartnodes validator to ensure effective governance.
- Only the Best of the Best Infrastructure is employed by Smartnodes, and 10 Layers of protection are in place to safeguard your investments.
- Check out our website to learn more about our Validator nodes. We are currently providing Proof of Stake services (POS) on 33 cryptocurrency chains and increasing.
- Please feel free to contact us on our social media platforms or through email at [email protected] if you have any additional queries.