Maintaining anonymity, especially as a beginner in crypto trading and buying, can be challenging. But do not worry. You can maintain your anonymity and buy/trade crypto without KYC.
However, when buying/trading cryptocurrencies without KYC, you will have to face some limits in terms of withdrawal or other trading features. Most of the standard crypto exchanges come with KYC or partial KYC. Here are the seven crypto exchanges without KYC verification that you can try.
1. Bityard Crypto Exchange
Bityard is a global crypto exchange that offers CFD(contract for differences), spot, and copy trading. In addition, to crypto contract trading, their uniqueness lies in their simplicity and ease of use.
The platform further allows you to buy crypto without worrying about KYC verifications. All you have to do is sign-up on the exchange and follow the steps below.
How To Buy Crypto On Bityard Crypto Exchange?
- Go to the official website of Bityard and click on “Get Started.”
- Create an account by providing all the necessary details on the signup page. Then, you can create an account with them using your Email ID or phone number.
- Once created, click on “Buy Crypto,” and a screen like the one below will pop up.
- Enter your buying details, choose a payment channel, and then pay using payment service providers like a credit card, bank transfer, Google Pay, and Apple pay.
- Let’s say I want to buy BTC worth a hundred USD, and the final buying procedure would look like this:
2. KuCoin Crypto Exchange
KuCoin is one of the most popular crypto exchanges that offer partial KYC, meaning without KYC, you can enjoy all features of KuCoin.
The platform’s interface is beginner-friendly and has multiple trading options. They offer derivatives. KuCoin has its own KuCard and lets you buy/sell and launch NFTs.
How To Buy Crypto On KuCoin?
- Go to the official website of KuCoin and register using your email id or mobile number. The KYC is optional, with withdrawal limits.
- Click on “Buy Crypto.” You can buy crypto via Visa/Mastercard, P2P, bank transfer, or by using third-party financial institutions like Banxa and Simplex.
- Click on “Buy BTC,” and the following confirm the details.
- Give your contact details to the third-party provider and follow the screen instructions.
3. BingX Crypto Exchange
BingX is a crypto exchange that lets you buy crypto safely and efficiently. The platform offers copy, derivative, and spot trading.
The interface is beginner friendly and is designed keeping in mind first-time crypto buyers. Finally, you can expect 24/7 customer support.
How To Buy Crypto on BingX?
Buying crypto on BingX is the easiest. Follow the steps given below to buy your first crypto:
- Go to the official website of Bingx and register yourself. As soon as you register, a screen pops up that asks you whether you already have cryptocurrencies or not.
- Click on “I have No Cryptocurrencies.” If you already have, then click otherwise.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway page.
- You can either buy by fiat or crypto. I will be buying it via fiat.
- Finally, click on “buy now” and then confirm your transaction.
- You will then be directed to the payment service provider. Provide them with your basic details, and it’s done.
4. ChangeNow Crypto Exchange
ChangeNow is a no-KYC crypto exchange. You must have a crypto wallet or pre-crypto exchange account. ChangeNow is a non-custodial exchange that partners with your crypto exchange.
You can buy/sell and exchange crypto with them. Buying crypto is made easy as they accept debit and credit cards. However, to avail yourself of the best non-KYC features, use the exchange feature, as buying crypto requires a basic KYC.
How To Exchange Crypto On ChangeNow?
- Go to the official website of ChangeNow, and on the webpage, you will find a rectangular box on the left-hand side with two choices: exchange crypto/buy/sell crypto.
- Click on “Exchange,” and you will be redirected to the exchange page.
- Give your wallet address and click on “Next.”
- A confirmation page appears to confirm your address and exchange rates.
- Finally, you can expect some bonus tokens while they send you your coins.
5. Waves.Exchange Crypto Exchange
When it comes to maintaining anonymity, at best Waves.exchange appears to be one of the best picks. The platform allows you to register with them without any KYC and offers some of the lowest rates and fees.
The Exchange lets you trade (spot trading), buy using cards, swap, and invest by staking crypto with them. Finally, the support system is quite helpful.
How To Buy Crypto On Waves.Exchange?
- Go to the official website of Waves.Exchange and create your account by registering either via email or signing up using their software via password.
- Take your cursor on “Trading,” and the option to buy with a card will appear. Click on the coin you want to buy.
- The platform only supports the AdvCash payment system. So, to pay with a card, you must have a bank card with AdvCash.
- Choose the payment method and click on Buy BTC.
- The website will redirect you to the payment gateway.
- Give your card details and pay the decided amount.
Changelly is a crypto exchange that fits all your requirements and is KYC free. The platform lets you buy/sell, exchange, trade, and swap cryptocurrencies under one interface.
They take no personal information. All you have to do is register an account with the platform and use their products.
How To Buy Crypto On Changelly?
- Go to the official website of Changelly and sign up with them.
- Click on “All Products,” and the drop-down option has “Buy” as a listing. Click on Buy.
- You will be redirected to the buying page. The platform offers three payment methods: visa/Mastercard, apple pay, and pix. In addition, to these, they also offer Moonpay, Banxa, and Simplex.
- Give them your wallet address and buy your crypto.
Bisq, earlier known as Bitsquare, is a decentralized crypto exchange that requires no identity verification from any central authority.
You can remain autonomous on the Bisq crypto exchange. The users get complete control of their data and thus are highly secure.
The platform can be challenging for beginners because of its open-source nature. So it serves best those who have already used decentralized exchanges.
Disclaimer: Make sure you choose a standard crypto service provider without KYC regulation to keep yourself safe from fraud and loss of money.
How To Buy Crypto On Bisq?
- To use Bisq, you will have to download the Bisq application first.
- Add your wallet account or crypto account.
- Now that your account is updated on Bisq create your offers if you want to trade or explore the existing ones if you plan to sell.
- To execute your transactions, follow the interface instructions.
If you are looking forward to buying/trading/exchanging crypto safely and securely while maintaining your anonymity, the best option is to opt for decentralized exchanges. However, if that’s not something you want, you can pick from the seven crypto exchanges (both centralized and decentralized) without KYC that we talked about in this article.
Still confused? Try Bityard and explore their platform.