Crypto Regulation, DAO Wars, DeFi Sagas, Bitcoin Supremacy, and Digital Avatars, all here with market updates and a meme.
While Bitcoin paves the path for crypto mass adoption, Ethereum becomes the sword of Keyboard warriors. Here’s what happened to the market yesterday:
CCC ended Jan-23 with edge profits kissed by minor SL’s, exactly this is powerful result of world class risk management + awareness, capital portfolio protection techniques & best risk reward ratio based trade calls.
Only one month has passed of new year, still eleven other chapters are waiting to welcome you for transitioning your life to best ❤️
>What’s inside CCC ?
✅24/7 CCC Special support
✅24/7 on-demand analysis
✅24/7 Market updates
✅Best RRR-based calls
✅Risk Management Awareness
✅Capital protection awareness
✅Best NFT calls
✅Cornix supported calls
And much more 🔥
New plans awaiting to welcome ❗️❕@coincodecap_bot
- On Thursday, Binance revealed that it had incorrectly tagged 500 Australian users as “wholesale investors,”
- Trading in crypto futures is only restricted to institutional and high-volume investors on the Binance platform in Australia. Keep Reading »
- Over 2,000 crypto private keys have been stolen due to a security flaw at Edge Wallet.
- Around 2000 private keys were exposed by the vulnerability by being sent to Edge infrastructure because keys were visible on the Edge logs server. Keep Reading »
- In the Insider Trading Case, the SEC is suspected of manipulative overreach.
- According to the US securities commission, a former Coinbase product manager was charged with insider trading on July 21, 2022.
- The lawsuit incorrectly classified a number of crypto assets as securities, according to the cryptocurrency trade association Chamber of Digital Commerce. Keep Reading »
- Following a $9 million hack, DeFi Protocol Platypus will refund at least 63% of user funds.
- According to the post, the exploit involved three sequential attacks.
- The first and most serious one drained the protocol’s primary pool of $8.5 million worth of stablecoins Keep Reading »
- The 2-year Standard plan comes down to $2.99/month.
The 2-year Plus plan — $3.99 /month.
The 2-year Complete plan — $5.29/month.
- The 1-year Standard plan comes down to $4.49/month.
The 1-year Plus plan — $5.49/month.
The 1-year Complete Plan — $6.79/month.
- Federal bank regulatory bodies released a joint statement outlining the liquidity risks to banking institutions linked to specific financing sources from entities involved with crypto assets.
- The statement urges financial institutions to follow current risk management guidelines.
- It does not develop any new concepts for risk management. Keep Reading »
- Circle CEO states dollar-pegged “payment stablecoins” should be under the oversight of a banking regulator rather than the SEC.
- Circle is the issuer of USDC, the second-largest stablecoin. Keep Reading »
We saw the highest of Number of Sales on 31st December which was 18.6K and the Lowest of number of sales was recorded on 2nd January which was 12.9K. This Metric showed an overall Decrease.
FER Price Analysis February 2023
APT Price Analysis February 2023
APT is a token of the platform Aptos. Its current price is around $14.08 at the time of writing, with a low of $3.09, and its market cap is 2.2 billion dollars. Aptos (APT) is a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2022. It is designed to be a secure, decentralized, and scalable blockchain platform that allows developers to build decentralized applications (dApps) and deploy smart contracts. Keep Reading »
ORE Price Analysis
ORE is a token of the platform Open Rights Exchange. Its current price is around $0.007151 at the time of writing, with a low of $0.005665, and it has a market cap of 2 million dollars. Open Rights Exchange Crypto (ORE) is a decentralized platform that utilizes blockchain technology to provide a transparent, secure, and fair system for digital content distribution. Keep Reading »
GRT Price Analysis February 2023
Get Ahead of the Curve: Invest in These Top 5 Cryptocurrencies in February 2023
Cryptocurrencies are ever-changing, with new projects and tokens entering the market daily. As we head into February 2023, several exciting cryptocurrencies are worth investing in. This article will examine the top 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in February 2023. Keep Reading »
Top 5 Crypto to Buy in 2023
The cryptocurrency market is one of the most volatile markets in the world, with a lot of uncertainty and risk.
However, it is still one of the best investment opportunities for long-term investors. Experts believe the crypto market will be worth around $200 trillion by 2030.
As of now, Bitcoin is only a fraction of this market, with more money likely to be in altcoins such as Ethereum. There are more than 20000 possible crypto assets to invest in today, and trying to find the best ones can be challenging. These are the top 5 cryptos to buy in 2023. Keep Reading »
Join Our Telegram Channel for on-demand Technical analyses
Clicking and Signing-up on platforms using our links on blog posts might help us earn as affiliates and keep our hopes high on providing you with the best information on the internet.