Crypto Regulation, DAO Wars, DeFi Sagas, Bitcoin Supremacy, and Digital Avatars, all here with market updates and a meme.
While Bitcoin paves the path for crypto mass adoption, Ethereum becomes the sword of Keyboard warriors. Here’s what happened to the market yesterday:
CCC ended Jan-23 with edge profits kissed by minor SL’s, exactly this is powerful result of world class risk management + awareness, capital portfolio protection techniques & best risk reward ratio based trade calls.
Only one month has passed of new year, still eleven other chapters are waiting to welcome you for transitioning your life to best ❤️
>What’s inside CCC ?
✅24/7 CCC Special support
✅24/7 on-demand analysis
✅24/7 Market updates
✅Best RRR-based calls
✅Risk Management Awareness
✅Capital protection awareness
✅Best NFT calls
✅Cornix supported calls
And much more 🔥
New plans awaiting to welcome ❗️❕@coincodecap_bot
- The hack affected 13 wallets on Arbitrum and five wallets on Ethereum.
- The wallet address linked with the Dexible hacker drained $1.5 million in TRU tokens from a wallet labeled as investment firm BlockTower’s Keep Reading »
- Troubled crypto exchange FTX has cautioned its creditors to stay away from unlicensed debt tokens.
- The FTX Debtors warn parties involved to watch out for con artists posing as FTX affiliates. Keep Reading »
- The money confiscated will be used to pay back the harmed customers and stop North Korea from funding its nuclear weapons program.
- According to the economic crime unit, it was the largest crypto haul ever made by Norwegian law enforcement. Keep Reading »
- A Bloomberg report revealed, Binance might think about cutting ties with its US business partners.
- The corporation is considering to retreat after heightened government scrutiny.
- The delisting rumour has been openly denounced by CZ as “fake” Keep Reading »
- The 2-year Standard plan comes down to $2.99/month.
The 2-year Plus plan — $3.99 /month.
The 2-year Complete plan — $5.29/month.
- The 1-year Standard plan comes down to $4.49/month.
The 1-year Plus plan — $5.49/month.
The 1-year Complete Plan — $6.79/month.
- The United Arab Emirates Central Bank plans to introduce a digital currency for both local and global use.
- The program’s first stage of financial infrastructure transformation includes the release of a digital edition of the national currency of the United Arab Emirates. Keep Reading »
The hacker successfully transferred about 551 BNB from CoW Swap into Tornado Cash, which at the time of writing was worth about $181,600. CoW Swap’s settlement smart contract was the target of a hacker who made an infamous money transfer. Keep Reading »
We saw the highest of Number of Sales on 31st December which was 18.6K and the Lowest of number of sales was recorded on 2nd January which was 12.9K. This Metric showed an overall Decrease.
ORE Price Analysis
ORE is a token of the platform Open Rights Exchange. Its current price is around $0.007151 at the time of writing, with a low of $0.005665, and it has a market cap of 2 million dollars. Open Rights Exchange Crypto (ORE) is a decentralized platform that utilizes blockchain technology to provide a transparent, secure, and fair system for digital content distribution. Keep Reading »
GRT Price Analysis February 2023
KAVA Price Analysis: Is It a Good Crypto
GMX Price Analysis: Is It a Good Crypto
Top 5 Crypto to Buy in 2023
The cryptocurrency market is one of the most volatile markets in the world, with a lot of uncertainty and risk.
However, it is still one of the best investment opportunities for long-term investors. Experts believe the crypto market will be worth around $200 trillion by 2030.
As of now, Bitcoin is only a fraction of this market, with more money likely to be in altcoins such as Ethereum. There are more than 20000 possible crypto assets to invest in today, and trying to find the best ones can be challenging. These are the top 5 cryptos to buy in 2023. Keep Reading »
Top 5 Crypto to Buy after FTX Crash: TRX, MATIC, IMPT, APE, and ADA
FTX filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on November 11, and its implosion created a ripple effect across the crypto industry. The crash of FTX has had a major impact on the crypto market and exchanges that use it. Keep Reading »
Join Our Telegram Channel for on-demand Technical analyses
Clicking and Signing-up on platforms using our links on blog posts might help us earn as affiliates and keep our hopes high on providing you with the best information on the internet.